domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

The loneliness that feels my heart

This is just another lesson that seems like I will never learn. And even thoush I have this unstandable hurting feeling crashing in my heart every night, you still can see me waiting for you, night after night, traying to convince myself that one day you'll be mine.
But the night is here again, and I can see me again, alone in the dark, looking through the window at the silent street, crying for your absence.
And I still know you will never be here 'cause I see every waking day that you weren't here the night before, that at the end of the day of every day, it's just me, myself and I.

3 comentarios:

Horacio dijo...

uh, in english, me cagaste!!! no importa, igual hago el pri :P

Nazu dijo...

Muy bueno. Tampoco tengo un gran inglés, pero lo he entendido y me gustó.

Saludos.

Agustin dijo...

eugee
soy agus (tete)
me hice un blog
espero aprender a usarlo jaja
un beso :)